Saturday, August 8, 2015

Being a Drama Llama at the airport

The going away party yesterday was really nice. Seeing all my friends so excited for me help distract me from my imminent departure. I got to spend a few last hours with Freddy, which was wonderful and horrible because watching the clock display the time get closer and closer to noon made me sick with emotions. I stayed up late and woke up early (to Freddy's chagrin) and was holding in tears until the final half hour. I have been accused of being a Drama Llama before,  so it should have surprised no one that I was spouting melodrama as the tears ticked past. I'm at the airport now watching music videos of sad songs. Owl City's "When can I see you again" cheered me up a bit. I'm wearing my winter jacket because I'm cold. Maybe I'll never be warm again...

Listening to: "I feel fine on the outside" by Priscilla Ahn

No comments:

Post a Comment